Potential Damages to Bale Net Wrap
Bale net wrap is susceptible to damages due to several factors, including:
- Improper handling during baler loading.
- Inefficient cutting action of the baler.
- Incorrect roll tension setting, leading to slack in the bale net.
If these factors aren't mitigated timely, loose strands might be swiftly captured by the baler's rapid-rotating feed rollers. This scenario can result in the entire net being drawn onto the roller, causing problematic wrapping around the feed roll.
Solutions to Resolve Bale Net Wrap Issues
For effective resolution of these challenges:
- Pause the baling process.
- Detach the net end from the baler feed system.
- Identify and trim sections showing cracks before reinserting into the baler.
If challenges persist:
- Inspect the net roll tension system.
- Amplify the tension on the net roll.
- Ensure secure fastening of the net during the cutting phase.
- Ensure a clean, even mesh cut to eliminate long tails.